Composite Sink Care and Maintenance
White Haze On Granite Composite Sinks
Let's identify the cause and options you might have to remove, prevent, or possibly repair.
Learn The Cause
There are four types of white haze commonly found in/on composite sinks:
- Cleaning Issues (usually a simple repair and easy to prevent)
- Abrasive (Usually a simple repair and easy to prevent)
- Chemical (Quickly progresses into permanent damage)
- Heat (Quickly progresses into permanent damage)
- Tom Munro
- Tags: composite granite sink supreme surface water spots white haze
How To Deep Clean, Restore Color & Protect Composite SinksA 3-Step process for composite granite sinks with superficial damage needing dark colors restored. Step-1 deep clean removes mineral deposits (calcium, magnesium, lime, and salts); step-2 restores dark colored sinks giving a refreshed look, polished surface, and better performance; step-3 ioSeal protects the revived surface, making future cleanings easier.
Blanco Sink Distributor Restores Black Composite Sink With NuVibrants
- 0:00 Intro with Tom Munro From Supreme Surface and Munro-Co Brands
- 0:21 Granite Composite Sink Care and Maintenance Kit With NuVibrants
- 0:50 Lithology Stone Blanco Sink Distributor Louisville, Kentucky
- 1:15 Blanco 60/40 Black Anthracite Composite Sink
- 1:36 Bar Keeper’s Friend On Composite Sink
- 1:57 Step-1 with Supreme Surface Scum and Mineral Deposit Remover
- 2:24 Step-2 Make A Composite Sink Look New Again With NuVibrants
- 3:09 Miracle 511 Seal and Enhance vs NuVibrants For Composite Sink Restoration
- 3:37 Supreme Surface All In One Granite Quartz and Marble Treatment on Composite Sinks
- 4:10 How To Remove Water Spots From Granite Sink
- 4:54 Enhance and Resurface Composite Sinks Using NuVibrants
- 5:36 Voice Of The Customer Final Statement
How To Deep Clean and Protect Composite SinksA 2-step process to deep clean and protect composite sinks. Step-1 safely removes calcium, lime, soap scum, grease, and oil. Step-2 protects composite sinks with ioSeal. After using the Granite Quartz & Marble Treatment with ioSeal, future cleanings become easier, absorption is lower and colors can become more vibrant.
How to Restore a Granite Composite Sink
Before Supreme Surface became a brand of stone care products and specialty cleaners, we spent more than 20 years as a natural stone company with a service department, Over that time we participated in thousands of granite composite sink restorations and repairs. Even in cases where individuals have sandpapered their entire sink, this almost always created the desired result. Over the past several years our Help Line has walked individuals just like you through this process over the phone, and now we have compiled the information into this simple how-to blog for your convenience.
- Sam Munro
- Tags: calcium composite sink granite ioseal lime mineral mirical restoration scum white haze