Restore Black Granite Composite Sinks Using NuVibrants 0
Restore Black Granite Composite Sinks
Time Stamps and Chapters
- 0:00 Black Granite Sink Restoration With NuVibrants
- 0:16 How To Tell If A Granite Sink Has Damage
- 1:10 Composite Granite Sink Cleaners Care and Maintenance Kit with NuVibrants
- 1:29 Step-1 Deep Clean With Supreme Surface Scum and Mineral Deposit Remover
- 1:43 How To Apply Scum and Mineral Deposit Remover To Deep Clean Composite Sink
- 7:13 Step-2 Enhance Shine and Protect with NuVibrants
- 7:33 How To Apply NuVibrants On Composite Granite Sink
- 10:19 NuVibrants After 1 Application
- 10:48 NuVibrants After 2 Applications
- 11:31 NuVibrants After 3 Applications
- 12:13 NuVibrants After 4 applications
- 12:31 Restoration Tutorial Notes FromThe Customer
How To Repair Composite Granite Sink, NuVibrants R&D 2 0
Our latest voice of the consumer update as of February 6, 2022, using NuVibrants to restore a composite granite sink with damage.
The products used for this repair and restoration are included in the Supreme Surface Composite Granite Sink, Cleaners Care, and Maintenance Kit. A link to the product detail page is provided at the bottom of this article.
*Note: If you have questions on how to clean, care or maintain composite granite sinks, call our Helpline at 317-865-0000.
It was a pleasure speaking with you yesterday and getting additional direction about the NuVibrants application.
- I used a kitchen bristle brush with the deposit remover that seemed to be effective.
- I spray-applied 2-coats of the NuVibrants and smoothed out the runs with a new soft sponge
- Allowed both coats to dry (approx. 1hr each) completely
- I then applied the Granite Quartz & Marble Treatment with ioSeal
Before, During, and After Pictures
This before picture shows what the sink looked like prior to starting the restoration repair.
The side walls were smooth, but the bottom of the sink has texture from harsh chemicals that were used in the past. You'll notice there is a slight chalk-like haze in the sink.
Voice of the customer: As stated, the sink bottom had a rough texture, unlike the side walls which were smooth.
Step-1: After using the Supreme Surface Scum & Mineral Deposit Remover
After 2-coats of NuVibrants and the Granite Quartz & Marble Treatment
The initial results appear to be satisfactory. Time will tell.
Understand periodic cleaning with the Granite Quartz & Marble Treatment will be needed to prevent reoccurrence from the hard well water deposits.
- Tom Munro
Granite Sink Restoration Using NuVibrants, R&D 1 0
In December of 2021, the Supreme Surface Cleaners Helpline received a call from a customer struggling to remove a white haze on her black composite sink. The sink was nearly brand new and under-mounted beneath white quartz countertops.
Before calling, she tried using several cleaning products but couldn't remove the white haze. While diagnosing the issue, our Stone Care Pro, Tom Munro, suggested a two-step deep cleaning to rule out the possibility of calcium or lime mineral deposits. This is done with the Supreme Surface Composite Granite Sink Cleaners Care and Maintenance Kit.
- Step-1 Scum and Mineral Deposit Remover
- Step-2 Granite Quartz & Marble Treatment with ioSeal
Note: This is all she will need to clean, shine and protect a sink that has cleaning issues, and is not already damaged.
The first step is to spray the Supreme Surface Scum and Mineral Deposit Remover onto a dry sink and allow it to sit for 15 minutes or more, keeping it moist. After allowing it to sit, we recommend agitating the surface, rinsing, drying, and repeating as many times as necessary until the sink stops changing (for better or worse).
After several applications, the sink looked better, but several areas still had a white or chalk-like haze that wasn't going away. She was told that if the white fog looks good when wet but not so good when dry, it's a damaged sink and not a cleaning issue. Why? Because mineral deposits will not turn black when wet. Although she can oil the sink every day or two in the future, in this case, she has the option to restore the composite sink as a long-term repair. We explained two options:
- Restore her composite sink using a 3-step process that includes Supreme Surface Composite Granite Sink Cleaners Care and Maintenance Kit with the Miracle 511 Seal and Enhance
- Rejuvenate the look of her composite sink using a 3-step process that includes Supreme Surface Composite Granite Sink Cleaners Care and Maintenance Kit with NuVibrants.
- Tom Munro
Using NuVibrants on Composite Sinks 0
When To Use NuVibrants
If you've already deep-cleaned your sink, and it looks good when wet but not so good when dry, NuVibrants might be a viable option.
What To Expect
Enhance colors, add shine and protect the surface of composite sinks having superficial damage with NuVibrants™.
So far, NuVibrants has proven to be simple to use and more forgiving than the traditional composite sink restoration method. We intend to identify and develop recommended strategies for usage. We will keep the most up-to-date information on this blog.
NuVibrants is almost ready for market, and we're currently in the final stages of writing a recommended application method. The consumer's voice plays an essential role in the final stages.
How To Participate
- Submit feedback, pictures, or video to email@example.com
- Call our Stone Care Pro, Tom Munro, at 317-865-0000
How To Start
Start by deep cleaning your composite sink with the Supreme Surface® Composite Granite Sink Cleaners Care and Maintenance Kit.
- Tom Munro