What is ioSealIoSeal™ is an ionically bonded protective barrier held together by an electrostatic attraction between oppositely charged ions. Similar to how a magnet sticks to metal, ioSeal lowers absorption, resists incoming stains, fends off UV damage, makes surfaces smoother, and lowers the bond strength of future minerals. After being applied, future cleanings become easier.
How It's Used
Blended with Supreme Surface® Treatments that Clean, Shine, Protect, and Preserve, All-In-One Spray.
- Lowers the rate of absorption
- Lowers the bond strength of future mineral deposits
- Surfaces become smoother
- Surfaces Become more reflective
- Colors become more vibrant
- Helps protect against UV Rays
- Safe to use on unsaturated polyester resins, natural stones, composite materials, and much more
Frequently Asked Questions (F.A.Q.)
1. Does ioSeal Replace the Need for Penetrating Sealers?
ioSeal will progressively advance and improve the level of protection given by penetrating and topical sealers, not replace them. Proper care and frequent use can remove the need for future re-sealing.
2. Does ioSeal Contain Wax?
ioSeal does not contain any wax in its formula. This allows it to effectively self-level, preventing any leftover residue or buildup.