How To Deep Clean, Restore Color & Protect, Composite SinksRenew the look of quartz or granite composite sinks in 3 simple steps: Deep clean, refresh color, and routine care that protects and preserves new sinks or a revived surface. This sink restoration works on composite sinks, including Blanco, Krause, Franke, and other brands. If your sink is black, brown, or gray and sections of it look better wet or with oil, here's a long-lasting solution that works.
Blanco Sink Distributor Restores Black Composite Sink With NuVibrants
- 0:00 Intro with Tom Munro From Supreme Surface and Munro-Co Brands
- 0:21 Granite Composite Sink Care and Maintenance Kit With NuVibrants
- 0:50 Lithology Stone Blanco Sink Distributor Louisville, Kentucky
- 1:15 Blanco 60/40 Black Anthracite Composite Sink
- 1:36 Bar Keeper’s Friend On Composite Sink
- 1:57 Step-1 with Supreme Surface Scum and Mineral Deposit Remover
- 2:24 Step-2 Make A Composite Sink Look New Again With NuVibrants
- 3:09 Miracle 511 Seal and Enhance vs NuVibrants For Composite Sink Restoration
- 3:37 Supreme Surface All In One Granite Quartz and Marble Treatment on Composite Sinks
- 4:10 How To Remove Water Spots From Granite Sink
- 4:54 Enhance and Resurface Composite Sinks Using NuVibrants
- 5:36 Voice Of The Customer Final Statement
How to Restore a Granite Composite Sink
Before Supreme Surface became a brand of stone care products and specialty cleaners, we spent more than 20 years as a natural stone company with a service department, Over that time we participated in thousands of granite composite sink restorations and repairs. Even in cases where individuals have sandpapered their entire sink, this almost always created the desired result. Over the past several years our Help Line has walked individuals just like you through this process over the phone, and now we have compiled the information into this simple how-to blog for your convenience.